Here are some vegetables that will help heal your body:
Called as the king of the cruciferous family (like cabbage, cauliflower, etc.)
it is thick and crunchy that is filled with nutrients, phytonutrients, and antioxidants.
Health benefits Include:
- stronger bones – it is a great source of calcium that is essential to the strength of your bones.
- Better digestion – Like any other cruciferous vegetable, broccoli helps improve your colon’s health.
Carrots are one of the most popular vegetables, even the picky kids enjoy eating them. They are crunchy and sweet… and come in various size and colors.
It is an excellent source of pro-vitamin A, vitamins C, D, E, K, B1 and B6… as well as biotin, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and organic sodium. It’s undoubtedly pack in vitamins and minerals.
Health Benefits Include:
- Helps fight cancer – carrots are known to be rich in antioxidant and other essential vitamins that help fight cancer.
- Lowers cholesterol – pectin found in carrots can significantly lower your cholesterol levels.
- Prevents acne – toxic blood can cause acne breakouts and carrots are known to help detoxify your blood.